Wednesday, 9 November 2016

SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR OTHERS


Hello Friends! Today I want to talk about the power of appreciation.

Have you ever been appreciated?

How about you appreciating someone?

Whenever you appreciate another person for anything that he or she has done or said, you raise that person’s self-esteem and make him or her feel more important.

Expressions of appreciation from small nods and smiles all the way through to cards, letters, and gifts, raise people’s self-esteem and cause them to like themselves more. As a result, by the Law of Indirect Effort, they will like you more as well.

The simplest way to express appreciation is to simply say, “Thank you.” The words “thank you” are deeply appreciated in any language, anywhere in the world. I have traveled in more than 15 regions in Tanzania, and the very first thing I do is learn the words for “PLEASE” and “THANK YOU.” because I know their values.

Each time you use those words, people brighten up, smile, and feel happy to be in your presence.
Every time you say thank you, it has an almost magical effect on the other person. It makes him feel important and far happier about being in your presence and helping you with anything you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment